Welcome

If you're reading this right now, then you've stumbled upon my brand new travel blog! 
Let me start by introducing myself and what this blog will entail.

Myself and millions of others have been effected by the current Covid-19 pandemic. I was 2 months in to my Australian working holiday visa when the world came crashing down. Unfortunately I had to return to the UK on emergency flights and sadly become unemployed. But life goes on...

With all the free time I now have, I thought I would put my International Tourism degree to use and reignite a lost passion for blogging. So expect to read real life travel experiences sharing both the highs and lows, straight to the point reviews of worldwide tours I have experienced, and genuine travel advice that no influencer would dare to share!


Comments

Popular Posts